Thank you for your message, especially the note abomeeting on common
ground.
I played the violin until about seven yeears ago, at which tme I lost
the control of my left fingers. I started playing the b flat barritone,
Euphonium, even got to play in the civic band. Fingering on the hoorn
is done with the right hand.  I believe there are some violinists who
bow with the left hand.
The horn I  have looks like a small Tuba.
Speaking of Tubas, I hve played in Tuba Christmas concerts, usually held
in shopping malls.
Perhaps some of the PD local support groups can get into a win win
marketing agreement with a local Tuba  festival at Christmas time..