A snippet from an e-mail from my daughter...
<snip>
So do you have your meds straightened out after feeling so ill?  One of
the guys at work was asking about you when I delivered his bulbs.  His
dad had Parkinsons and was like you in that he could adjust his meds to
where they worked for him and his physician let him.  When he had to go
into a nursing home, they wouldn't let him keep his family physician.
The home insisted that he take meds on their schedule and he got really
disabled by symptoms.  He had a stroke and died very shortly after
moving into the nursing home and the family has since been able to bring
about some serious changes to the rules in longterm care facilities in
this area.

Must get to work!
Love, Lisa
~~~~
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^
                           \ /
                         \  |  /   Today’s Research
                         \\ | //         ...Tomorrow’s Cure