Now will tell you some of my little troubles---well went dry!!!!!  Had it cleaned out and updated,
 had over 2000 gallons of water brought in. Next A.M. it was all gone.!!! Think minor earthquake
(very, very minor) last year cracked the water table.  Had to then pipe in city water. Now trying
 to catch up with everything that takes water.
Then I accidentally ate salad that had juice from jalepinya (sp) pepper. ALLERGY TIME !!!
Am now down to 30 mg. prednisone/day. Rash and swelling just about gone.
Last Thursday and Friday, was visited by 2 Nurses, 2 Therapists and a nurses Aid each day.
Knew I had to have help with Dick's bath. Weight loss has slowed after losing about 10 pounds
each month. Thought a month ago that he would be bedridden by now, but have hopes that
clearing the yeast infection will help his outlook.
I have laughed with you, cried with you, learned so much from you, and been inspired by you.
Please don't ever stop.  Love, Audrey