I've been reading your posts with great interest and enjoyment.  I really wasn't complaining,
just meant  to explain why I wasn't able to get back with info about Hubby's consult at Cleveland
Clinic.
I didn't realize that a yeast infection could be so devastating. He is beginning to eat again and
regain strength.  I was beginning to think he would be bedridden in a very short time.
I don't know what to think about C.C.  Seems to be encouraging us to have surgery, but I understand
from the PSP info I have received, that PD type surgeries should not be done. That it not only would not
do any good but could do more harm.  Of course, they don't think he has PSP at this time, "but
could change the DX at a later date."  The more I read about details of symptoms, the more I question
 their DX.
I think he may be strong enough to make the trip to the Neurologist with experience with PSP soon.
Anyway, I thank you and hope you do great at your garage sale and have lots of help with that and moving.
Take care!  Audrey