Hi,

Can someone pls tell me if there is any effect taking
muscle relaxation drug (Lezotan) along with Parkinson
drug (Sinemet, Selegiline and Peribidil). This is
because my mum experience rigidity and pain and she
won't get a totally off time even after taking the
drugs; Lezotan helps. The problem is her doctor told
her that she could not take Lezotan for long term. But
she could not tolerate all the pain and cramps if she
only depend on the Parkinson drugs. Please advise

Your advise will be greatly appreciated. My mum has
been trying very hard to cope up with her on time and
her doctor has been adjusting her dosage and changing
her drug consumption for the past few weeks....

-WENDY-

=====