Hi Tina from Cincy !  Would you believe Dr. Arif Dalvi is also Peter's
neuro ? We like him a lot too. Glkad you found him, and that you have also
found the YOPD support group, and a therapist  .   That's taking care of
yourse;lf in very important ways.....we live in Oxford, but the trip to see
Dr. Dalvi  is well worth the time and effort.  Did he tell you about the
UofC/OSU website where he answers questions about PD?  You'll find it at:

The U. of Cincinnatti Net Wellness URL is:
        http://www.netwellness.org/
This is the home page--click on "Ask an Expert", then  on the next page,
and it will take you to the list of diseases covered.  Scroll down to
Parkinsons and click, and you will be able to ask Dr.Dalvi a question.

Glad you found PIEN too, and hope it will be helpful .

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "