Chris,

When Dr. Verhagen visits you this week will you be sharing with him the
successful stimulator setting perameters   that you have found?  I hope he
can learn a lot from you.  My last setting has me confused.   When  I left
the office at the clinic  I was off drugs for  6 hours and only on the
stimulators, I could walk slowly but reasonably  well.  And my finger taps
were pretty good.
But now at night  when my last medication wears off I slow down
to where I can barely walk - my steps are tiny and rapid and I almost unable
to function.   I don't understand  why ?  Can you offer any explanation?  I
would think that the stimulator should be more of a factor than it appears
to be.

Marty