Dear Phil-- I, too, am awed by the excellent job you are doing and the
amount of work it must take!  I chewcked out a few  links and was vbery
pleased.
Since you asked for ideas, you might want to include under "Ask the
Experts" the  site called "Netwellness", operated jointly by the U.of
Cincinnati , Case Western U.,and Ohio State U.,  which includes a place
where questions may be asked/answered  about a lot of conditions, PD
included.  Here's the URL if you want to check it out--the neuro who
answers PD questions, Dr. Arif Dalvi, is Peter's MDS, and very good.
                http://www.netwellness.org/
This URL is for homepage--click on Ask an Expert, then on PD in list of
diseases.

>Dear list members,
>
>I am creating a web site which is intended to make it easier to find
>information on the internet about PD.  You may view and use a test
>version at
>
>http://www.pdindex.com/test
>
>PD Index provides a table of contents and an index to internet PD
>information as if the latter were the contents of a book.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "