Dear Marjorie: As you are one of the few survivors of
the Alamo, I salute you! Seriously, your ordeal sounds
horrendous and you're lucky to have emerged from it
(relatively) intact. Good luck with future surgeries
and try to spend as little time as possible in the
hospital, as it can be hazardous to your health -
especially in these days of "managed care", and the
resulting staff cutbacks, etc.   Carole H.

--- "Marjorie L. Moorefield" <[log in to unmask]>

=====