Hello everyone...My name is Mike Christie...I'm new to the Parkinson
Disease Information Exchange Network...My father-in-law, 74, has had
Parkinson's for more than 10 years...He was recently diagnosed with
"Lewy Body Dementia" and I would like to know from the  listserv
where I can find some of the best information on the interent about
LBD & Parkinson's...So far I've found the following:

Lewy Body
http://www.siumed.edu/lib/ref/StudentPages/Obrien/lewy1.html

Lewy Body Dementia
http://193.62.68.10/candid/factsheets/facts4.htm

Lewy Body Parkinson's Disease
http://www.adrc.wustl.edu/adrc/lewy_pd.html

LewyNet
http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~mpzjlowe/lewy/lewyhome.html

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

/mac

Mike Christie
95 Wrenwood Crescent
Nepean Ontario
K2G 5V3 Canada

(613) 228-7499 / bus.
(613) 228-7487 / fax.
[log in to unmask] / e-mail

The Laws of Ecology: "All things are interconnected. Everything goes
somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last."

by Ernest Callenbach