Well, Tina-- Fairfield-Hamilton is even closer to Oxford!  I worked for 16
years in Hamilton as a counselor at Family Service, so I know the area.

We do have a support group here in Oxford, and it's lucky we do, 'cause I'd
never get Peter to one at Drake Center---but I'm glad you have found it,
and that Claudia can go with you.  I'm sorry your mother can't go with you
though--is she not well?
 I think you said it's a YOPD group--that's better for you perhaps, than
Oxford would be, as our members are all older.  We do have folks from
Hamilton/Ffld,  & Liberty, too though. Is your group going to do the
Pennies for Parkinsons project? We have found a student group from Miami
who will do the leg work for us, and we're really tickled about that. Our
group is small and not able to be very active, so we need all the help we
can get !
When you are at the U of C clinic, see if you can get in touch with Debbie
Mills, she's Dr.Samaha's nurse, and a real great lady--she would be a fine
speaker at your group some time.
Good to hear from you--stay well---