hi all

At 10:47 1999/10/31 -0800, connie wrote:
>no mail today am i an outcast for making a fuss
>about ivan's battle with portland   connie tate

my dear connie

if any of us got 'suspended' or were made 'an outcast' for making a 'fuss'
you would probably be the only list-member left!

list mail has been light, for whatever reason
and since your subscription is set to DIGEST
you won't receive anything
until the 'volume quota' for releasing a DIGEST is reached,
which will probably be any minute, since i just posted a lot of messages!

BTW and FYI
my thesaurus gives the following alternatives, in order of degree
of the level of 'fuss' created, for 'making a fuss':
1. speaking one's mind
2. stating one's opinion
3. asking difficult questions
4. being an ornery independent cuss

i think number four is almost a pre-requisite for having pd!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>