From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Ken Becker
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:52:45 EST
Subject: Ivan Suzman
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Ms. Lelli, I know you must be busy but this is of great importance. I am
a friend of Mr. Ivan Suzman. It is my understanding that he is in danger of
losing his specially equipped house, that he needs to have to live with
Parkinson's disease, due to a lien of about $1400.00. The important thing is
to not cause a man who is suffering from this cruel disease, to be put in the
street.  There must be a way to keep this from happening. This is not about
money as much as it is about preserving the dignity of a man who spends his
time helping other victims of Parkinson's when his own survival is at stake.
I know that the State of Maine does not want to be thougt of by people around
the world as cruel or heartless. Please use whatever resources you have to
help Ivan Suzman to continue being self sufficient and productive in the home
and home state he loves. Thank you for your anticipated help. Sincerely,  Ken
Becker