I do not think todays polititians are really intersted in "... By the
people, for the people". Referring to In item 2. Yes, money could be saved,
but it should be remembered out of whose pockets the money comes. Ours.
Hence the lack of interest.

K-F Etzold cg Carline

William Heitman <[log in to unmask]> on 10/28/99 05:26:59 PM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"