Dear Linda,

Although I missed your program last nite, I stil want to congratulate you
and Al with this wonderful success. I just want to remember you that this
is your third chance. The second was given you by AL:)

I am busy with my bowling event this weekend. I will bowl 28 hours for
funding of the search for the cause and the cure. The worldrecord I will
try to break is bowl 52,000 points in 24 hours. That are 300 games with an
avg of 175.  It will be very difficult to make it, but I  am going for
it:)) If it is in your possibilities, can you tell your tv-station what I
am doing for Parkinson's Disease. I will try to get it updated per hour on
the Internet. My temparary homepage address is
http://www2.hot1.net/~yopper/index.html

Thank you for the magazins you send me. I love to read from and about you.

hugggggggs for you and Al,

Kees Paap
Spare a Strike for Parkinson's Disease ====> 28 hours bowling/new
worldrecord/fundraiser for PD research/place Waco,  Texas.....more info ?
Kees Paap, tel # 1-254-751-7619