Dear list members,

I am creating a web site which is intended to make it easier to find
information on the internet about PD.  You may view and use a test
version at

http://www.pdindex.com/test

PD Index provides a table of contents and an index to internet PD
information as if the latter were the contents of a book.

The site is still in development, but I figure if I wait until I am
satisfied with it before releasing it, you will never see it.  I have
already requested and received comments from a small group of list
members. Now I want to try it on a larger group.  I would be pleased
to receive suggestions as well as any additions or corrections.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
age 61/dx 1990