From: Charles Black <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NON-PD Dawana Armentrout update
Date: Friday, October 29, 1999 1:49 AM

I talked with Bob just now, and Dawana is not doing too well. She can't
get rid of the infection, and she is having other problems. They have
started  a hyperbaric chamber treatment program, and hopefully this will
help.

Janet, still can't see my posts! Will someone please reply so I know it
got there!

Thanks
Charles Black
49/10