In a message dated 10/30/99 10:47:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< ubject: Re: Government !!!!

 One thing I forgot in my previous answer to the original letter - finding
 the people with the knowledge and ability to make discoveries and hiring
 them. People of the caliber able to do the type of research necessary  don't
 grow on trees. How many Dr. Salks are there out there?
 Bob Anibal >>
There were many out there wanting to do Parkinson's research who had to give
up for lack of funding.  I know of a very dedicated researcher in particular
who almost had to give up.  At the last minute found something which
necessitated a long distance move.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY