Phil,

I have just skimmed through the PD Index and I am so impressed with
what you have done. I am a computer novice and have been trying to
educate myself about information technology so that I might be able to
do the very sort of thing you have accomplished here. Congratulations
and thank you for creating this fine site.

bob johnson
53 now / 52 dx / 48 onset
p.o. box 21, holbrook, ma usa 02343          [log in to unmask]