Hi Camilla from Oxford,

    I went to my first support group today.  It was very informative.  There is
a meeting once a month at the Drake Center on Galbraith Rd in Cincinnati.  It
meets the last saturday of every month.  It would be ideal for you and Peter to
come.  They are right now working on awareness and fund-raising for PD.  Our
next meeting is Nov. 20 at 10:00am -noon.  My friend Claudia goes with me.  She
has really been supportive through all this, since I can't count on my mother.
Let me know what you think.

Tina from Cincinnati......(well actually Fairfield/Hamilton Area)