No! I am the one who said , it won't be in time for my husband, but what about
our children and grandchildren . Also those of my late brother in law. It
frightening and I am worried. David's mother immigrated from Russia and when she
went back all of  her relatives were dead , many killed. We have no idea how many
in her family had PD.Thanks, Nita