I don't understand this. I just posted to W Heitman that I was not the one who
said that. I said that we do not go from doctor to doctor looking for a cure for
my husbands PD  but that it appears to be genetic in his mothers family. So the
search should go on- I worry about our descendants and those of his brother. etc..
Nita ( andres2)