Just thought you might like to know I've forwarded your website to one of
our son's college professors.  He teaches Biological Psychology at
Hillsdale College in Michigan.  He has a great interest in learning more
about diseases such as PD that affect the function of the brain.  He told
us last week at Parent's Weekend that he is always striving to get the
kids interested in research in this field.  He has asked us to keep him
informed of new info and your website is just wonderful! Thanks for doing
this for all of us.   Bev c/g