Well Camilla -- my year thus far has not been too great.  First I was diagnosed
with parkinson's then my parents are going through a divorce after 32 years of
marriage.  So my mother has divorced me also because she says that I need to
drop everything right now that is going on in my life and totally support her.
I have been dealing with her since June, all she wants to talk about is her and
dad.  She never asks me how I am, in fact she keeps telling me I don't have PD,
because Dr. Dalvi told her that her symptons were all stress related.  So
naturally I don't have it.  She is being totally selfish at this point.  She
would call me 6-8 times a day.  I couldn't get a word in edge wise, because she
kept rambling on and on.  My therapist says I need to limit my time with her,
because she has been causing my PD to be worse.  Did you know Dr Dalvi and his
staff of neurosurgeons are third in the country?  Also I think my group would
be interested in the pennies for parkinson's...could you send me some
info.....if you like e-mail me at [log in to unmask], and I will reply to you with
my address. I will then represent it at our next meeting in November.  Talk to
you soon.

Tina