joan carol urquhart said in part: my note(this is about Bill Gates, I
think)

OR... if Bill can maintain his current fiscal growth rate of 52.04%, it is
estimated that by  February of 2006,   Bill will become a trillionaire.
How many PD research centres would that fund?

Oh......wait a minute...did I get my Bills mixed up...ooops...nevermind.

By the way here's a t-shirt slogan to consider..."pass the bill or pass the
buck on PD research".

Joan U.
(I think I've had  tooo  much coffee)

Joan,  I love the t-shirt slogan and as a resident of Pres. Harry Truman's
state of MO who had on his presidential desk a plaque with "the buck stops
here" engraved on it, I think I'll recommend that one of the two groups I
belong to(GKCPA or St. Joseph Support Group) should make and wear and even
sell shirts with joan's slogan.  Do I have your permission, Joan?  Proceeds
for Parkinson's research is my plan.  Or maybe Mette Adams, Joan Samuelson
or Michael Claeys have a better idea?

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?