Please use it Jeanette (I'm flattered!).

By the way, it is estimated that  by the year 2000 we will have one billion
teenagers on the planet....   Now there's a t-shirt market to tap into
 self -sufficient PD fundraising.)

Here's another 'Bill fact'...
According to CNN FN   http://cnnfn.coom/markets/commodities.html today's
price of gold is $298.00 per troy  ounce.
There are $147 million troy ounces of gold in the American Fort Knox
Repository for gold reserves.
All the gold in Fort Knox  is worth $43.81 billion dollars.
Bill is worth $29 billion dollars    more     than Fort Knox.

Perhaps Mr. Gates would appreciate being known throughout human history as
the man who funded the cure for PD.

Joan U.
(still descending from a caffeine overdose)

On  October 29, 1999 6:13 PM Jeanette wrote...