Regardless of whether Tina is a fighter or a quitter, she does have a good
point.

Unfortunately, her point about the government is reality-in oh so many
cases.  I can see many different sides as health care professional and wife
of 49/47 PWP.

In health care, we struggle with fighting costs while trying to stay focused
on patient care.  Research sometimes takes a back seat, even financially,
especially when the congress or government can't or won't fork over support
and +ACQAJAAk-.  Right now they're more concerned about getting people health
insurance, Medicaid stuff, and who's going to win the next Presidential
Election.

Yes, drug companies love to make +ACQAJAAk-, and so do physicians and so do those
research companies+ACE-  HOWEVER, until someone or something with even more
power and +ACQAJAAk-  says  'LET'S RESEARCH THE HECK OUT OF THIS PD THING' and find
a cure, it's gonna stay just like it is today--unless we keep fighting and
praying and stop calling each other names...

Maybe Tina just can't be where some of us are, eh?  Keep fighting, all.