janet paterson wrote:
> in the past few months i have discovered that
> 'melting' sinemet CR 25/100 tablets or portions thereof, in my mouth,
> [taking maybe 10 to 15 minutes to dissolve an entire tablet]
> has given me good 'smoother' results
> with no
> i said
> no
> dyspepsia or dyskinesia

Thanks for the kind words, Jan. As for Sin CR absorbed in the mouth, I
discovered about the same thing for regular Sinemet, then found that
everyone I told already knew about it. And I know of at least one,
possibly more, expert PD MD who endorses it. For me it's an effective
quick "rescue" from unexpected turning "off". Regarding unusual side
effects, Ervin McCarthy in a recent post mentions his doc's suspicion
that even a minor difference like the coloring dye may be important.
Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694