Philippa, Natasha,

My understanding is this:  it would be possible to make a presentation
during the "regular" sessions of CATTW and another (different) presentation
at the joint session of CATTW and CSSR, and that to do so, one would need
to be a member of both CATTW and CSSR.  Is that correct?  If so, Philippa,
how does one go about joining CSSR?

Thanks, Graham

--
Graham Smart