Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:17:39 +0000
From: "Graham A. Runnalls" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Jewish magicians in Medieval Drama

A colleague has asked me the following question. I cannot
provide any answers. Can a clever PERFORMER do so?

"I am currently researching Jewish magicians in Medieval
Drama. Off the top of your head, do you happen to know of
any plays which contain such characters?"

Graham Runnalls

Graham A. Runnalls
Professor Emeritus and Honorary Fellow in French
School of European Languages and Cultures
University of Edinburgh

85A Colinton Road
Edinburgh EH10 5DF, G.B.
Telephone (home) +44 (0)131 337 1737