This second film done this year makes a total of 4 I have available.

If you are interested in any of the following  videos , please contact
me OFF-list, at [log in to unmask]

1. January 23, 1998 Interview on "Lunchbreak" show, at  NBC-affiliate
WCSH, including
my neurologist, two reporters and myself, with live call-in from the
audience. 30 minutes

2. April 6, 1998 Parkinson's Awareness Month interview on
"Lunchbreak"show, at NBC
affiliate, WCSH, with PWP Karen Bardo and myself, and later in the show,
with her husband, Jon.  Commercials edited out.  22 minutes.

3. July 8, 1999 "The Challenge of Young Parkinson's Disease" Interview
with host Wilson
Hickam, 26 minutes, WPME-TV (UPN affiliate).

4. Parkinson's DIsease There's Help, There's Hope.  45-minute panel ,
including my neurologist,
Dr. John Boothby, caregiver Natalie Anthony, and myself.   Sponsored by
Maine Medical Center.

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:06:53 -0500 Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hilary Blue wrote:
>>
>> :
>> >
>> > Ivan has done it again.
>> > The new video is certainly worth watching..
>> > It is called
>> >            PARKINSON'S DISEASE: THERE'S HELP, THERE'S HOPE,
>> > It doesnt have the 'finish' that 'The Challenge..." had
>
>> > It is meant to be a teaching tool
>>   for medical professionals, patients and caregivers
>>   and others interested in learning .
>> > And as such it is excellent.
>>   This is  definitely a video for  the social workers to see.
>> > It is presented as an intervieww.
>> > Each was given a chance to speak in turn.
>> > I would have preferred a round table format -
>> > but this way we did get a clear picture of Ivan's life
>> > and the important people in it.
>> > And the inside of Ivan's house,
>> > with all its  special PD-friendly adaptations
>> > was very clearly shown -
>> > but for some strange reason, used as a backdrop
>> > for a conversation on a totally different topic.
>>
>> > With these two exceptions,
>> > i found it an excellent depiction
>> > of the interrelationship between patient and caregiver,
>> > as well as a demonstration of PD
>> >  and its effects on PWPs and others.
>> > And i liked the doctor's attitude -
>> >  maybe we havent got the cure yet,
>> > but there are a lot more medications
>> >   and surgical techniques available
>> > than there were 10 years ago.
>>
>>  It is an honest attempt to show life with PD as it is,
>> > and as it is, it succeeds.
>> >
>> >hilary blue

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)