hi all

At 22:31 1999/11/01 -0500, bill and i wrote, in part:
>> i just want to clarify that the term 'nosy ms paterson'
>> came from me and not from tina
>
> :-(
>Ooops!   Is  my  face red!  Here I think that I'm some type of
>super-techno-geek 'Net-nerd and I can't even manage to  follow  a
>simple  thread across a couple of digests....

holey moley
he's a human bean!

every time we goof up
our miraculous brains rewire themselves
i think it's called learning

if we didn't goof up
we'd be perfect
and we'd be done here

>> maybe i should sprinkle some ;-D Laffing Out Loud smiley faces
>> around in my messages? ...
>
>I  dunno'  :-/ I try to do it in other forums :-| sometimes it
>helps :-) and other times it's completely misunderstood. :-0 ...

yikes
and i thought just using 'words' would be easy as pie

>...  So, we have quite a little pocket of "buckeyes" and such here...

pardon my ignorance
although i am just across a lake or two from ohio
i don't know what a buckeye is

>> [YCCMA] You Can Call Me Anything
>> [JDCMLFD] Just Don't Call Me Late For Dinner ...
>
>ROTFLMBO.   I thought the "B" was more appropriate in this fo-
>rum than the "A."  ;-)

ono
another acronym or two
that i missed!

>> maybe being long-winded isn't such a bad thing ...
>
>Good!  Maybe I should post more often.

lurkers unite!

>  ..."If you can change your thoughts you can change the world."

yep!
sometimes it's not as simple as it might sound
but the results can be simply amazing, no?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>