hi all

At 03:57 1999/11/01 -0800, bob wrote:
>Well, I'm not getting any either Carole and if it will
>get someone to work on my system (hopefully " fix it")
>then I'll admit it publically.

hey bob

if you think there may be 'trouble in river city'
i.e. some kind of 'glitch' with your PARKINSN subscription
the first thing to do
is to send a 'query' command from your regular e-mail address:

     QUERY PARKINSN

to the listserver at:

to confirm that you are indeed supposed to be receiving mail

clue number one is:
if the listserver responds to your message
at least it knows you are alive

clue number two is:
a listmember's subscription options may have been set to NOMAIL
probably by me and
probably because of error messages which are
probably due to the subscriber's 'mailbox being full'

the second thing to do
is discuss the state of affairs with 'someone' who cares
viz:
me

i have a 'probe' weapon at my disposal
to make LISTSERV check your e-mail address for digestion problems
[don't ask]

janet
listette detectette

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>