Dear Margaret (Maggie)--while I enjoyed the spirit in your entire post, I
was especially touched by the things you said about the value of
writing--whether poetry or prose--about one's feelings.  It is indeed
therapeutic, which may be why so many PWPs and CGs are writing verse! For
me, as  CG who has
"always" written poetry, it has helped me cope with Peter's PD and the
losses that inevitably occur.
Journaling, too, is helpful--anything which helps us to explore, face, and
understand our feelings, and to know that they are part of the reality of
life with PD, nothing to avoid or be ashamed of !
Keep "pattering away !
**********
Margaret wrote in part:

>We all have something that someone else could benefit from  and this is
>leading up to poetry . I found just writing down (the operative word I
>mean pattering away on the pc. )as  no longer can write for length of
>time. your feelings at that time and later going back to read them .we
>seem to get an increase in our sensitivity with PD dont we?

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet
                              has been there
                              before me..."