Bill Parrette wrote in part:

  Not only am I over my posting quota
>     in  a  single  day to a single list.  But, I have this insatiable
>     urge to continue these off-topic threads on-list! :
Hey Bill-- I think the solution is to use the TOPIC headings
Janet-the-listelf has created for us---see, I put  NONPD:  at the start of
the Subject line--is that right, Janet?

This simply helps those who have set their filters to reject postings with
that label, and others know something enjoyable, quirky, whatever is coming
up !  If we do not use any of the TOPICS all mail goes through as if it
were PD related.....does that help?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "