Greetings.

My father has been diagnosed with PD for some time, but had few
serious problems until suffering a seizure this past week. Now, his
sentemet has been increased significantly and he still is unable to
walk or do other daily functions by himself, a serious decline in
status. He is being recommended for nursing home care rather
than a rehab facility in South Carolina.

My question: do seizures (this one was 7 1/2 years after a stroke)
have this effect of significantly activating PD?

I realize this is not a medical list, but as a listowner myself, hope
that I might get some helpful offerings from any who have had
similar experiences.

TIA. Bill
William D. Taylor, Ph.D
Director
Cooperative Education/Engineering Career Services
University of Alabama
Box 870200
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0200
Ph 205/348-6422 Fax 205/348-2459