You can also check to see what my web archive thinks:

http://domino.parkinsons.org.uk/Parkinsons/PARKINSNLog.nsf/Main/

The archive is subscribed to the list just like a normal person; the
list above shows the most recent at the top. There is sometimes a few
hours delay for mail to get into the archive, but that's pretty
normal for the Internet anyway.

Don't forget BTW that it can take Listserv many hours to work its way
down the list of subscribers when sending a mail.

Simon

>if you are having mail delivery problems
>and are not sure whether you are getting all of the listmail
>this is an easy way to check
>
>send a SEARCH command to the LISTSERV
>substituting the dates you want to search for the dates shown
>and LISTSERV will return a list of all messages sent out in that period
>viz:
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============