hi all

At 08:00 1999/11/04 EST, carol grey wrote:
>GREETINGS FROM HOUSTON,
>Well, it has now been six (6) weeks since
>I had the surgery. My results are:
>95% reduction in right sided dyskinesias.
>(my driving capability  has greatly improved)
>50% reduction in overall stiffness.
>Drooling (completely gone)
>I had back surgery three times in nine months
>due to falls  Parkinson's disease. I was
>diagnosed 22 years ago. I Anyway---feedback please

that sounds like pretty good news to me!

it also sounds like the start of a tale
from a brand new member of the hole-in-the-head gang

whenever you are ready. your web-page awaits, madame
editing services available on request

janet
the ultimate surgical coward

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>