One more thing I forgot to add.

I've been busy with my own e-mail support group involving kids and parents
with ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder AND Attention Deficit
Hyperactivity Disorder). We also talk about FAS, OCD, ODD etc.
If any of you have kids, grandkids, friends that need a support group, give
them my e-mail address, [log in to unmask]

I also want to thank everyone on this list for the insight and information
on Parkinson's. My grandmother is doing really well and the initial panic
that we all felt has gone. Another Thank you for showing me what a support
group can do. I am trying to carry this onto my own list.

(((((Hugs))))) to everyone.

Cindy