Hold on there for one minute people.I'm one of the original "HOLE IN THE
HEAD GANG" and I have the T-shirt to prove it..... with my name on the back
in case I forget. Furthermore I'm likely The only T-shirted "2 HOLES IN THE
HEAD GANG". As proof of the former I submit my web site photo which can be
seen at http://www.ultranet.com/~glussier/ And so, as the ranking potentate
of this small band of brave individuals I do belive that it is my right to
officially welcome Carol Gray to the "HOLE IN THE HEAD GANG" and I do so.

              George J. Lussier
                The Cool One

At 03:57 AM 11/6/99 EST, you wrote:
>Carol.
>That's a great idea for a T-shirt; In fact, you have inspired me to do the
>same.  Maybe we could design one for all members of the club--including
>DBS'ers, even tho they don't' sport scars on their brains, like we do.
>Marty

Q: How many Dan Quayles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
     A: One, but it has to be a pretty dim bulb.