I've been off the list for about 4 months, and am now returning  hoping to
find many words of wisdom and hope about the future.
I quit my job as an elementary vocal music teacher in May due to problems
with dealing with stress.  Also, hard to be a vocal music teacher when  you
are losing control of  your voice and not able to play the piano anymore due
to tremor.
I AM hopeful....and to give myself a goal and focus for the future, I have
applied to start work on a PhD in psychology (my second PhD).  My doc says
I'll be a candidate for a DBS in about 4 years. I hope that when I finish my
PhD program (about a 4 year time line) that there will be wonderful new
therapy or a cure so that I can re-enter the work force.

Randall Ford
45 yrs. old/dx 2 years/symptoms for 5 years
sinemet/permax/celexa/buspar/(and serevent/azmacort)

Randall Ford