We have a number of Support Groups in the Greater Phoenix Area, a list of
them, including Scottsdale and Northest Phoenix may be obtained by Calling
the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Research Center at 602 406 3891 or Email

I lead a group for the Northeast Phoenix area and some folks feel this is
closer than others in Scottsdale. Most of the Support Groups, of which
there are over 10 in the Greater Phoenix Area are relatively close to members.

Bernie Barber