Hi Michel: I don't know what to say...Your life makes mine
look like a piece of cake. My best to Barbara. Please keep
us posted on her progress. I enjoyed your Humor in Hell, if
the world enjoyed can be in that context. It does speak to
the resilience of the human spirit, though, doesn't it?
                    Carole H.

=====