FYI to those who feel may need a referral for the aid of a lawyer
advocate in dealing with SSDI claims that Social Security is
giving you the run around on.

My claim was admirably  (read THAT as efficient, knowledgeable,
up-to-date on all aspects of SSDI rules and regulations, AND also
very warm and supportive - PLUS a successful outcome <Ya can't ask
better than THAT!) handled by firm of Kennedy and Asociates, Inc.

It made no differece that I live in Los Angeles and Kennedy was
out of the Mid West.
All the paperwork was done via FAX , email, or snail mail, and
once the case was i court, Kennedy sent out here a CRACKER JACK of
an attorney and in a matter of minutes she'd won me back SSDI, and
all the past-due money  which SSDI owed me.

I cannot speak highly enough of Kennedy and Associates.   They can
be contacted at:

Kennedy and Assoc.
6732  W. 173rd Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477
(800) 637-0593

By the way, I am not an employee of Kennedy and Assoc., and
receive no monetary reward of any kind for this referral.

Barb Mallut