Re: A Margosis Update

Please Cancel, UnSUBSCRIBE or what ever you want to call it.  I have
written many times to have this stoped, with NO luck.
  I get the same stories 2-3 times you can only read the same Stuff so
many times. You are crowding my mail box for nothing. I've tried to
write you nicely. But you have not stopped this
yet.      PLEASE STOP, CANCEL, OR
 UNSUBSCRIBE which ever the word is that you understand.   We have a Big
conflict of interest on this PD.  You want to sell these people short
with PD & put everybody in Nursing Homes. When they need to be with
their Family, who love them  instead of just being put away where people
are only doing a job. You must not have watched the news lately & see
how people are really treated in Nursing homes.  Families should care
for their on, with
LOVE  & lots of ATTENTION. that they won't get in Nursing homes. You can
be cold Hearted
& put your Family away if you want to .
 But I took care of my Mother  at home until She died . She had
Alhemizers & many other things
wrong with  her & probably PD also. I took care of her at home until She
died. Now I will take care of my Husband for the rest of his Days.
  He does have PD.&   Alhemizers  & has had 7
major strokes, &  I can care for him at home.
yes ,you did offend Me very much.
 So PLEASE TAKE MY NAME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST NOW PLEASE.
          THANK YOU,
    Kathy Patrick