----------
 Bill Parrett said in part:  what I've learned this time will be useful
next time around. ;-)

Jeanette responds:  "Next time I'm going to be a lovely feline who is owned
by or owner of a doting and caring person who feeds me whatever I want and
lets me sleep wherever and whenever I want."

> ..janet said in part:.
>
> i don't know what a buckeye is ...

-Bill replied from Compton's online:
     . The Ohio buckeye grows in the central
     states  --  chiefly  in the Mississippi River valley and in Ohio,
     which is nicknamed the Buckeye State. The tree probably takes its
     name  from its smooth brown nut with a light brown spot, like the
     eye of a deer."

To which Jeanette responds: " So that's why it's called a buck eye."

And janet also said:
> >  ..."If you can change your thoughts you can change the world."
> yep!
> sometimes it's not as simple as it might sound
> but the results can be simply amazing, no?

And then Bill said in part:
     to work on it trying to grok it in fullness ...

Jeanette asks, "What is to grok?  Please define."

Bill--
  ...who says "If God intended us to be naked, we would be born that way."

To which Jeanette says, "but I LIKE to shop for clothes and besides it's
already cold in the Midwest."  And now I need to place the newest winter
clothes I bought throughout my closet so hubby won't notice them,  SHHHH!!!
He's on a business trip and he'll never know.......

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?