I sent an extensive email with Word attachment to Joan about the Hallelujah
diet. Perhaps she will forward it to all, if I can not find where in the
computer it is and send it on to all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: Food chemicals in the brain? Play ball.

Where does one find this diet? All of us could stand to feel better. Is it a
diet book or what, Nita

Joan Hartman wrote:

Susan wrote...........Another friend told me to try the Hallelujah diet.
After the two months I
was sticking with the diet, I saw the neurologist who said I looked like I
 did not have PD; incidentally, I felt better and had more energy.

Susan...can you telll me more about the Hallelujah Diet...Joan Hartman