In a message dated 11/3/99 6:56:57 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Just how many neurons ARE there in the human brain?

To mimic Carl Whatzisname, the physicist "thousands and thousands."

Actually he was trying to be funny when he said that about the number of
stars.  Like the stars the real number of neurons is billions and billions.

On a more serious note:
Time to hang it up folks I am getting manicy now. Lordy, but I feel clever.
But I know better.  I need to watch my tongue for at least the rest of the
evening.  Take a lesson Parkies, after 20 years of this disease and its Rx
one has to beware of this, or suffer social and occasionally financial
repercussions.  People won't generally understand this as a kind of
disability, but rather write one off as an egomaniac.  I was looking for a
way to tell you all this, and sure enough God dropped one in my lap.
gnite.
WHH