Dear Nita and Eleanor,
PLEASE forgive typing anad grammar.
Thank U for caring.  :-)
Facing foreclosure in DEcebmber.  City welfarea inaccessible because
city's
lawayer told me i'm ineligiblee.  CIty asosciatea attorney backed him up,
and said I
was "different." Theyy are wrong, and ant to makaea me a dead PWP but no
way in h---will
they do that!!!

These "corporation counsel"  people have liened my proporety and my
health is failing.  They treat me differentnly becausae they don;t want
me to survive. They are making things worse for me.  They are
discriminating.

Maybe Steven Schwartz of our list, and other PWP lawyers can help me.  I
hope he see s  this.

Let them spend just 30 minutes fighting oujt of oa bad off-period with
dystonia.  They also have told
my city counsellor NOT to repsond to me, annd will not agr  e e to any of
MYwitnesses to testify.

Bottom line is we PWP's muswt rally as a COMMUNITY to show we ae NUMEROUS
anad WATCHINAG>

Bless you NITA anad also
Eleanaor NNOONE.

Exhausted.
PS ANANE RUTHERFORD THaNK YOU for e-mail to Barbara LELLI

IVAN

PS  NEED live-in immmediately.  No one has applied.  Maybe my angel will
fly over and stay here.
I cannot live alone any more!

Thanjs for prayers to eleanor's pastor.

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:35:44 -0600 Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I am sending an e-mail to Ms. Lelli, but you said a signed letter was
>better. Answer me right away so I can ruefully tell her that a signed
>letter is coming. Also explain your situation in detail so I can know
>what I am talking about.
>Nita Andres

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)