-Lynda, thank you so very much for answering my query.  It is wonderful to
see that you are doing so well - truly, you are an inspiration to the PWP
and their caregivers on this list.  The 20/20 segment that dealt with your
PD and, finally, the surgery that remedied it to a significant degree was
beautifully done.  Your husband is to be commended for his support and you
are to be congratulated for your resilient spirit in the face of
frustration.

Please let us continue to know about your progress.  I'm sure that many on
this list will remain interested in hearing the details of your unfolding
PD story.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann